Sales & Production Coordinator (Full time)
We are a fast paced apparel manufacturer based in Los Angeles and our office is seeking an Sales & Production Coordinator to join our team. This is a full time, in house, position that requires you to work with production and product development for assigned private label accounts and the LAmade brand.
- Handling private label accounts from start to finish of projects
- Production coordinator window for private label accounts
- Manage and own WIP report at every stage.
- Coordinate sample development requests or changes with pattern maker/sample maker/sewing manager to final production.
- Working closely with internal factory team to communicate directly with customer
- Responsible for production costing for assigned projects
- Assist CEO with various Weekly and Monthly Sales/Production reports
- Assist CEO with costing for brand
- Issue Projections/Production PO’s and all pertinent order information to trim or fabric vendors.
- Must be 18 and older
- Must be proficient in Ｍicrosoft Word, Excel, Outloook and Adobe illustrator
- Equivalent work experience in fashion related industries for minimum of 2 years
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in fashion related major is a plus
- Must be able to provide proof of US employment authorization documentation
- Must be detail an oriented, self-motivated, solution oriented positive team player with a desire to grow, resolve conflict and promote customer satisfaction
- To apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer: Knit Creations, Inc.
Job Title: Budget Accountant
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Conduct budget accounting and forecasting by analyzing the variance of company’s capital expenditure and cost structure. Provide analytical and organizational expertise including financial and budgetary plan of internal controls to monitor the operation activities. Analyze and prepare budgetary reports summarizing business activities, operational expenses (including monthly estimates); and provide to management for review in formulating accurate forecasts, timely budgets, and month end close. Project company’s future revenues and expenses by reviewing and analyzing company’s present and past operation/accounting data such as costs, revenues, company/administrative goals, and liabilities, etc. Review and interpret company’s accounting data to ensure compliance of accepted accounting principles and updated tax rules in terms of budgeting plan and estimating sales revenue recognition.
Education Requirement: Master degree in Accounting or Business Administration with concentration in Accounting.
To apply, send resume to: HR@knitcreationsla.com