DESIGN ROOM ASSISTANT (PART-TIME PAID INTERNSHIP):
LAmade, a contemporary apparel company seeks a Design room assistant for our Los Angeles Headquarters. Reporting directly to the CEO and Designer, this paid internship position is responsible to assist Design Department with completion of daily/weekly work tasks and will be able to see firsthand how LAmade puts together our seasonal collections in the process. Ideal candidate must be reliable, energetic, highly motivated and detail oriented individual living in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area.
- Assisting with Drawing illustrator cads
- Assist with research, putting together mood boards, color stories or trend boards
- Organizing/logging in samples
- Any additional design related tasks that is required from management
- Must be proficient in illustrator
- Must be 18 and older
- Require Bachelor or Associate Degree in fashion related major
- Must be able to provide proof of US employment authorization documentation
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, positive team player with sincere desire to resolve conflict and promote customer satisfaction
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com
Employer: Knit Creations, Inc.
Job Title: Budget Accountant
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Conduct budget accounting and forecasting by analyzing the variance of company’s capital expenditure and cost structure. Provide analytical and organizational expertise including financial and budgetary plan of internal controls to monitor the operation activities. Analyze and prepare budgetary reports summarizing business activities, operational expenses (including monthly estimates); and provide to management for review in formulating accurate forecasts, timely budgets, and month end close. Project company’s future revenues and expenses by reviewing and analyzing company’s present and past operation/accounting data such as costs, revenues, company/administrative goals, and liabilities, etc. Review and interpret company’s accounting data to ensure compliance of accepted accounting principles and updated tax rules in terms of budgeting plan and estimating sales revenue recognition.
Education Requirement: Master degree in Accounting or Business Administration with concentration in Accounting.
To apply, send resume to: HR@knitcreationsla.com